- Some parents think the Manalapan Soccer Club Board of Directors are paid! Sorry not true
- Over half of the respondents didn’t know officers of the Board of Directors are out walking the fields on game day!
- Age group cut offs are determined by New Jersey Youth Soccer not Manalapan Soccer!
- Referees are not trained or licensed by the Manalapan Soccer Club. They are trained and licensed in accordance with the USSF! Remember they are young and we do offer advice to them when we see something they may need to do better. But it is after the game and usually in private!
- Teams are set up by a draft based on rankings the coaches submit! The more accurate the rankings the more balanced the teams!
- It has been requested that there are more phone blasts during the season. We will see what we can do for next season!
- Snow day!! All games were cancelled the night before except those that were scheduled on the turf field! Unfortunately we never had to deal with snow in October before and we were hoping we could still play the games scheduled on the turf field! Three board members went to the Rec Center as it opened to look at the field and the games were cancelled immediately based on the field.
- Bond checks and volunteering. Being the first year we did bond checks, there were minor glitches. All volunteer information has been and was on the website. Remember the club cannot run effectively without your volunteer time as well!!!
Thank you again all who participated in the survey! Our goal is to provide the best experience possible for your children!
Manalapan Soccer Club